How would a bankruptcy help me from losing my home in a foreclosure?

You can use a Chapter 13 or Chapter 11 to reinstate your mortgage payments. You may also be able to strip down or strip off mortgages on your home or investment property. This means you may be able to reduce the amount of your mortgage or eliminate it altogether depending on the circumstances.

For further clarification about filing for bankruptcy, please feel free to contact us  and one of our bankruptcy attorneys in Miami will be happy to help you.

If you are looking for a Miami bankruptcy attorney or a bankruptcy law firm providing services for Florida or Puerto Rico you are in the right place. Click here to view a full list of our services.

Return to the FAQ page.